Thursday, December 19, 2013

5 Weeks

I am 5 weeks pregnant today and I am weighing in at 123 lbs. I am really hoping to only gain about 20-25 ponds this pregnancy. I am sure that will not happen, but that is my goal! I don't have too many symptoms just yet. Smells are definitely stronger, but they haven't started bothering me yet. My face is starting to break out on my chin and I never break out. I have been a little bit tired lately, but I think that could be because of the time of year and how much more I have to work right now! I have felt just a tad bit nauseous but I'm not sure if that is just in my head because I am just expecting to feel that way soon. I also have had a touch of heartburn. Nothing bad at all, but after I ate lasagna for lunch today I felt a slight burn in my chest. I have been really gassy and bloated lately and that is no fun. I am so worried that I am not going to enjoy this pregnancy as much as I should and all I can think about is how this could be my last one and I don't think I am quite ready to say that this is our last one. I really want the option for a fifth one if that is what we feel is best for our family. We have no names picked out right now for this baby. We can't agree on anything for a boy or a girl. We probably won't talk much about it until we know what we are having. We should get to find out at the end of March. Neither one of us care either way if it is a boy or a girl. Part of me hopes for a boy because then I think I might have more of a chance for baby #5, but then part of me hopes for a girl, so that we can experience having a daughter. If we do have a girl I will want to try for #5 for sure so she could possibly have a sister. I can't imagine her having to go through life without a sister. I think what would make life perfect is too have twin girls this time. I really don't think that will happen and I;m not quite sure we could survive that, but it would solve a few of our dilemmas. I think if we do have a girl part of me will be sad to not ever have a boy again. I love my boys so much and have had so much fun with them! I also feel like I don't even know what to do with a girl anymore. I think we could figure it out! WHatever is meant to be will be! RIght now going off of the monthly test thing that has been right with all three of my boys I am having a girl. We will just have to wait and see! I am hoping to find the time to do weekly updates throughout this pregnancy like I did with Jax and Lucas. I also need to get in the routine of my weekly pictures. I am just so excited to have another baby and can't wait to meet this special little baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment