Tuesday, February 28, 2012

36 Weeks



I am 36 weeks pregnant today! Only about 3 more weeks to go! I weighed in today at 161 lbs. I go to the doctor on Thursday, so we will get to see my official weigh in then. I am really looking forward to this appointment because we get to have our last ultrasound. I have been worried lately that something could be wrong with Lucas for some reason and I don't have any specific reason to feel this way, so I am hoping for a good ultrasound report to put my mind at ease. I am also curious to see if I have progressed anymore. I think I lost my mucus plug yesterday and I have been having a lot of really bad cramps that come and go, so that makes me nervous that I could go on my own before the 17th. I really need to get through these next three weeks of work! My cramping doesn't really feel like contractions because I don't feel any tightening, but I just keep getting these sharp cramp like pains in my lower abdomen. They start off mild and then get really painful and then slowly subside. If I had tightening with them I would think I was in serious labor. I am making major progress on getting things ready for Lucas. Jason was a huge motivator this weekend. He finished cleaning out the laundry room and painted the floor and then we both cleaned out the storage room and he painted the floor in there. Then he took another load of stuff to the Goodwill. I got all the baby stuff out and washed it and set everything up. I am still waiting on an order of clothes to come in before I do the last load of baby washing. I also got all my blogs caught up yesterday and that is a huge relief. The weather has been so nice lately that I hate to stay inside working all day. My next area of motivation needs to be my photobooks and pictures. Next week I am going to start deep cleaning my house top to bottom. Then I will totally ready for sweet baby Lucas. Part of me can't believe he is almost here. It doesn't seem possible that in about 3 weeks I am going to have 3 baby boys to take care of! I have been sleeping a little bit better the last few nights. I still have to get up at least once to pee, but the heartburn hasn't been quite so bad. My latest cravings are vanilla ice cream and fresh berries and cereal. I am really looking forward to warmer weather so we can get out and grill, Jason has grilled a few times in the last week and it has been awesome. My goal this week is to finish up just the last few things around here that I have to do before Lucas gets here and pack just a few more things so I can be officially packed. I am hoping to have the outside as far as the yard and garage all cleaned out this weekend also. I will post back on Thursday with the results of my Ultrasound and doctor's appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment