This morning I had my 33 week doctor's appointment! I weighed in at 157 lbs. which I was not happy about, but oh well. I measured 33 cm and Lucas heart rate was 160. Everything is right on track for the 22nd of March. I did talk to her about me going early on my own. If I had things my way my water would break the morning of the 18th and I would deliver Lucas sometime in the late afternoon to early evening on the 18th. That would work out so much better for everyone's schedules that I want to be in the hospital room. Jamie wouldn't have to take off work and Alisann would have Justin to watch the boys and I would have a few more options also available for my boys. Right now I am hoping to have it all worked out between, Mary, Martha, Travis, and my Dad. Dr. Leinenbach said that she didn't have plans that weekend so that would work for her also. She said that if I didn't have Lucas by the 19th that I could go in and have my membranes stripped on the morning of the 19th. She did this with Christian and my water broke within 24 hours of her doing this. I have to say that the 20th or 21st are not ideal days for me or Alisann. Alisann has to work both of those days and I really didn't want him to be born on Becky's birthday only because I would never get to celebrate Becky's birthday with her because I will always be with Lucas. The 21st would be okay I guess for me, But I am hoping for an even day since the boys' are both even days. I think I am going to just start planning and thinking the 18th and maybe I will get my wish! I go back to the doctor in 2 weeks and she is going to start checking me then to see if I am dilated or thinned out any. I am anxious for this appointment just to see if I am progressed yet. I have had a lot of cramping and tightening in my lower abdomen. I don't know if that means anything or not. She is going to do an ultrasound at my 36 week appointment and I am really looking forward to that! My next appointment is my last 2 week appointment and then I will go every week. I can't believe that in 6 weeks from today I will for sure be holding my sweet baby boy! I am so excited to meet him and to not be pregnant any more.
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment