I am 35 weeks pregnant today! Only about 4 more weeks until I hold my new baby boy! I weighed in today at 159 lbs. It looks like I might be a few pounds off from what I was hoping. Oh well, I will just have to work a little harder to get it all off. I have not been sleeping at all the last couple of nights. Lucas has been moving around so much and has been kicking me so hard. It is now painful when he moves. I have also been feeling a lot of stretching in my ligaments below my belly. I have also developed some slight carpel tunnel in my left hand. It isn't too painful when it is warmer out or I put a heating pad on it, but when it gets colder it is really painful. This happened with Jax a little bit but not as bad as it is with Lucas. It went away right after I had Jax, so I am hoping for the same this time. I have also been swelling down low from all the pressure and I have been feeling lots of pressure lately. Sometimes I feel like he could just fall out at any moment. My hands are swelling more when I walk. Today I could barely open and close my fingers after we finished walking because they were so swollen. I do still have my wedding ring on, but I am thinking it is about time to take it off so I don't run the risk of it getting stuck. My heartburn is getting worst. I need to try and not eat anything a couple of hours before I go to bed or lay down. I think this has been my problem the last couple of nights. I have been craving cereal in the mornings for breakfast and I have been craving chicken salad for lunch. I of course always have a sweet tooth when I am pregnant and right now I am loving double stuffed oreos. Christian put them in the cart the other night while we were grocery shopping and now I am addicted. I have also been in the mood for good hearty home-cooked meals. I am tired of wearing maternity clothes all the time. I will be so glad when I am back into regular clothes. I hate maternity clothes. They do not fit me right no matter size I get. It is like I am in between clothes when I am pregnant. I had my maternity photoshoot yesterday and I of course felt huge for it. I just had Alisann do a couple of quick shots just so I would have some. I was not as excited about them this time, because I feel so huge! I made several lists on Sunday trying to get myself back on track for what we need to still do before Lucas arrives. Since I have not been sleeping good at night my motivation to get anything done is awful. My plan is to clean out and organize the rest of the house this week, finish any projects and catching up I need to do in that department next week and then the following week I was going to deep clean my house and everything in it. Then the week leading up to having Lucas I want to spend as much time doing super fun things with Jax and Christian. I really hope I can stick to this plan and get everything accomplished. It is a little unreasonable but definitely doable If I get on track and stay on track. We sold our boat on Friday and actually ended up getting more than we were planning on which is great! Then turned around and bought a new vehicle for me last night. We decided to finance it for one year and pay it off next March since interest rates are so low right now. We ended up buying a 2012 Toyota Sienna Limited van. I was not thrilled at all signing all the paperwork, but I do have to say seeing the smiles on my boys' faces when we drove off the lot in it was absolutely priceless. Christian was so super excited! Jason drove it home. I had no clue how to work anything on it. It has all the bells and whistles and I don't understand half of them. It will take forever to get used to this. Christian was showing us where everything was for the DVD player and how to work it. I had no clue! As much as I hate the fact that it is a van it will be nice to have the convenience and room with three little boys. I only have to drive it for about 5-7 years and then I can switch to a Landcruiser or the Lexus LX. Jason already loves the van. He loves the way it drives and how comfortable it is. He is itching to take a road trip now. I think We are going to try and go to St. Louis in a couple of weeks for the day to shop, so that will be nice! I got everything back on track for our budget so that is a relief. I am so tired of rearranging things. I wish things would just calm down for awhile. I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday and I am getting checked for the first time. I am a little nervous of what they will say for some reason. Part of me is nervous because what if I am not dilated at all and then part of me is nervous that I am going to be really dilated and what if I don't make it past my last day to work. I have also been worrying that something could be wrong with Lucas. I don't know why but I keep having a bad feeling that there could be something wrong with him. I keep praying every night that everything will be okay. I think I will feel better when we have our last ultrasound in a week and a half. In the mean time I am just counting down the days of this last month of pregnancy with Lucas!
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment