Tuesday, January 31, 2012

32 Weeks



I am 32 weeks pregnant today! Only 7 weeks until I get to hold my Sweet Baby Boy in my arms. I weighed in this week at 154 lbs. My weight is doing okay! At least it's not more than my last pregnancies. I have been craving cereal (Special K with Strawberries), Chicken salad, salmon, fresh fruit and sweets. The sweets is not a good thing, but I always crave this when I am pregnant. I finally bought some salmon to fix and I have been eating cereal and chicken salad everyday for breakfast and lunch. I was supposed to have my pre-admission appointment yesterday but my mom couldn't babysit at the last minute, so we actually did the appointment over then phone. I just have to go in there and sign the paperwork next week and everything will be ready for my admission to the hospital. I am always so nervous on how many people they will let me have in the room. I know it always works out, but I will hate it if they don't let me have everyone that I am wanting in the room. Jason and Alisann have first priority and then would have to be my mom. Jamie, Becky, Martha, Mary, and Grandma are next and I really want all of them to be able to be in the room if they want to be. Chances are Becky, Martha, and Mary won't be able to be at the hospital at that time anyway. They always say they like to keep it at no more than 4 and that includes Jason. They say that Dr. Leinenbach has final say and she is always so wonderful about letting whoever I want to be in the room be there. Everything went so great last time that I am probably going to do the same thing again as far as when we have visitors. I am going to have just the people that will be in the room at the hospital. Then after I have Lucas and Jason and I have some time with him, I will have Christian and Jax come to the hospital to meet there newest little brother. After We have sometime as a family of 5 and after my epidural wears off. The rest of both of our immediate families can come and meet the newest Pickerill! I want everybody to get a chance to meet Lucas without it being too crazy. I think spreading out when people come at first will help. We had so many visitors last time it was overwhelming. It was nice to have at least the first few hours somewhat calm. I am really hoping that I can have my same nurse I have had the last two times! She is so great, but I know the chances are slim that I will get her a third time. I do have my bags somewhat packed. I broke down and bought new Vera Bradley bags for the hospital. I like the Baroque print and I really like the grand traveler tote for and overnight bag. I kept telling myself that I didn't need it. I just bought all new bags and totes for when I had Jax. My obsession got the best of me and I bought not only the grand traveler bag, but the go around tote for my laptop and papers, the new cosmetic bag and toiletry bag. They did throw in a free ditty bag since I spent a certain amount of money. I have all my clothes that I am going to wear to the hospital and home from the hospital and I have one night gown. I still need to get one more nightgown and I really need to get some new tennis shoes. Mine have just about had it! I need to order some more make-up and toiletry essentials for the hospital. For some reason I like to have everything fresh and new when I go to the hospital. I am back to using MAC make-up and I am loving it! I also like to have a certain scent of body wash and lotion that I use in the hospital and only in the hospital, so that when I smell that scent it reminds me of that time. I haven't figured out yet what scent I am going to use yet with Lucas. I did manage to get a few things cleaned out around the house last week, not nearly as many things as I would have liked. I have a list of things to clean out this week and hopefully I will get most of them finished. Jamie and I have a craft day on Saturday so that should help knock out some projects for me. I haven't been sleeping very good at night lately. I wake up around 2:00 a.m. and can not go back to sleep until like 5:00 or 6:00. I just lay there thinking about how much stuff I need to get done and it keeps me awake. I am so ready to not be pregnant! It is so hard to bend over and pick things up and to just do anything! I am ready to lose this weight and get back in my regular clothes. I am ready for some natural color on my skin, not just the airbrush color. I can't wait to be able to drink wine again! I am dying to get into the steam room, hot tub, and sauna at tristate! I will miss getting to feel Lucas move, but I am dying to hold him in my arms and play with his tiny hands and feet! I keep trying to focus on the good things to come and not how hard it is going to be having three boys this close together. I really want to enjoy this as much as possible so I don't look back later and regret being so stressed and upset! I think I will relax more once my nesting kicks in and I can get some things done around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment