
I am 28 weeks pregnant today! I weighed in this week at 151 lbs. The flu hit our house pretty bad this week and now I have a cold. I swear I have not had this many sicknesses back to back ever! I'm sure it has everything to do with being pregnant and the craziness of the holidays. I have been craving cheesecake and fruit this week. Especially strawberries. I don't know what my deal has been lately with strawberries but I can not get enough of them. I have also been craving some salmon, so I am going to have to have that soon! I hate to say it because we have a long way to go, but I already have spring fever. I got all our Christmas decorations down and put away and I just got my new Pottery Barn Magazines in the mail. They are full of Spring things! I have so many lists of so many things that I need and want to do before Lucas gets here and before the warm weather hits. Right now I am concentrating totally on Jaxson's birthday! I can not believe it is almost here. This year has just flown by! I'm sure next year will only go by faster. My heartburn has been awful the last few night so I have not been sleeping good at all. My belly is in the way all the time now. It is getting so hard to bend over and pick things up and to put shoes on. I don't remember feeling this big this soon with Jax and Christian. I am going to ask Dr. Leinenbach if there is any prescription medicine she can prescribe for the heartburn. I am taking the strongest over the counter right now and It is just not cutting it. I figured up last night that I only have 80 more days until I meet my baby boy! I feel like I have so much to do before then. With the new year starting I really want to get a good routine schedule down for the next couple of months so I can get everything done. I haven't started swelling too bad yet which is good. I can still wear my rings. I hate when it gets to the point of taking them off. I finally brought up my maternity clothes for winter and hung those up in my closet. It does feel better to not have to constantly be pulling on my shirts so they will cover my belly. I am still wearing my regular jeans, but I did bring my maternity ones up for in the future if I need them. I am looking forward to getting my maternity pictures taken. I am just going to have a few shots but it is still fun! Alisann always does such an amazing job! I am really hoping to get over this cold quickly and to hopefully get most everything done that I need to for Jax's birthday this week! The weeks are going by fast, but I have to say not fast enough. I am so ready to not be pregnant and I still have a ways to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment