Monday, January 23, 2012

31 Week Doctor's Appointment

I had my 31 week doctor's appointment today. I weighed in at 154 lbs. I was happy about this because I only gained 1 pound this time. If I keep this up I will only weigh 158 lbs when I deliver which would be better than I did with Jax and Christian. I recorded Lucas' heartbeat today so I can take Jax and Christian to make him a bear sometime soon. His heart beat was in the 150's. We got distracted with trying to get a good heartbeat recording that she didn't measure me. I am guessing that I am measuring on schedule though. She said that there was no blood in my urine so I must have passed the kidney stone. That is a huge relief! She said everything looked great and that I will come back in two weeks again. I can't believe how quickly these weeks are going by. Part of me feels like I have forever of being pregnant and prt of me feels like it is going to be over in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment