Tuesday, November 29, 2011
23 Weeks
I am 23 weeks pregnant today! I weighed in this morning at 146 lbs. That is not too bad considering how much food I consumed over the past week. Thanksgiving was great! I love all the Thanksgiving food! I ate three times that day and then on black friday Jason and I went out to eat at Cracker Barrel for breakfast and then I had leftovers from thanksgiving at MOm and Dad's on Friday night. Saturday we ate pizza for lunch and Steak 'n Shake for dinner. Sunday was really bad because we went to the circus and let's just say I think I had one of everything they had there to eat! I am hoping to make it to the gym at least 3-4 times this week and I have been eating healthy so that should help to balance things out. I have been craving strawberries lately, so I have been eating lots of those. I also had a random craving for cucumbers the other night. I never did fulfill that craving and it went away the next day. My other craving the last day or so has been chicken salad. I stopped by Great Harvest bread and got a pound of that yesterday. It was so good! I was also craving cinnamon and sugar stuff yesterday. I really wanted there cinnamon swirl bread but they don't make that until friday. I settled on cinnamon butter and cranberry orange bread. It was delicious for breakfast this morning. I have been feeling really good overall. I am at the good point of my pregnancy. I am no longer sick and I am not too huge to get around yet. I am still wearing most of my regular pants without the belle band and I am still wearing my regular shirts. I will probably be breaking out my maternity shirts next week sometime. I finally went through all the boys' toys this week and got rid of broken ones or ones they don't play with. We have so many toys I have no idea where we are going to put everything after Christmas. I am feeling very overwhelmed in this department! I have got to come up with a better system! I am about a Quarter of the way finished with all of our Christmas shopping. I am hoping to be at least half way finished by the end of this week. Alisann and I are going to have a craft day on Thursday to do some fun holiday crafts with the boys and for ourselves. We are going to day to get the stuff! I am looking forward to our Christmas party coming up! I was really hoping to have a Santa Claus there for the kids, but I am just not having any luck! It will still be lots of fun to get together with friends and family and the kids will all have fun playing with each other! My Christmas cards are in and I am hoping to get those mailed out this week! We are also going to go pick out a real Christmas tree this weekend with the boys! I can't wait! CHristian is really excited for this and I think it will be lots of fun! I don't think I am going to get to crazy with decorations on the tree. I will probably keep it simple with lights and I might have Christian and I make stuff to decorate with! I am loving every week up until Christmas. We have so many fun things planned. I just love this whole season!Baby Lucas has been moving around a lot more this week. He is still not near as active as Jax. He reminds me more of how Christian was activity wise. Part of me feels like I still have forever until he gets here and part of me feels like he is going to be here any minute and that I will never get everything done that I need to. Ready or not he will be here in March!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment