Tuesday, November 1, 2011
19 Weeks
I am 19 weeks pregnant today! I weighed in at 142 today. I started my morning off with my first ever pilates class at tristate. I have to say I LOVED it. Alisann and I took a private class together and we are taking another one next week. This might be something that I need to keep up with! I do need to ask my doctor about a couple of the poses or exercise positions just to be sure that it is safe for Baby Boy P. I am trying to stay some what in shape. I have been walking from the beginning but now that I am feeling so much better and I have more energy. I want to get started back on the group power class and the yoga class. My belly has definitely pouched out in the last week. Everyone has been noticing and commenting lately. I still have not broke out the maternity clothes yet and I am loving that! I have the bedding ordered for the baby and it should be here on Thursday. I still haven't decided what we are going to do on the room situation and I don't even want to start on the room until after Jaxson's first birthday! I am going to go with a train theme for this baby boy. We still are not completely decided on a name, but Jason is warming up to Hudson and Christian and I go around calling the baby 'Baby Hudson' so I think he might just have to learn to love it. I would say we are about 90% sure it will be Hudson Albert Pickerill. Albert is after my Great Grandpa Folz and my Grandpa Folz. I love to use family names as a middle name and I really wanted to name this one after my Mom's side of the family. I haven't started ordering things with his name on it yet, so It isn't official. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks we will decide for sure. The baby has been moving around a lot lately. I do always love this part of being pregnant. Now that halloween id over with I am getting super excited for the Holidays. I can't wait to get all the decorations out! I went through all of my totes of baby clothes and got those organized and sorted out. I also got a lot of our storage room all cleaned out which is a great feeling. I have been sleeping pretty good at night which has been night. I usually have to get up once to pee but lately I have been able to get back to sleep. I am working this week on getting everything ready for Christian's birthday party. He wants everything to be yellow and he wants spaghetti to eat. I think we are going to have Fazoli's cater it to make it easy on us. I took Christian to pick out the baby something since we finally found out what we were having. He picked out a super soft blue blankie for him. CHristian loves soft things and he was really excited to get the baby something. Baby Boy P is already getting spoiled with little gifts. Even though this is our third boy I don't think he will be any less spoiled than our other two. I just can't help myself from shopping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment