Tuesday, September 20, 2011

13 Weeks Second Trimester

I m 13 weeks pregnant today! Hello second trimester! I weighed in this week at 134 lbs. I can't tell if I m starting to show a tiny bit or if it is just bloating and fat. I do feel like some of my clothes are getting tighter around the waist and that I constantly have a pooch no matter what. I feel like it is still a little too early to be showing, but maybe since this baby is so close with Jax I am going to start showing earlier. I have been feeling much better as far as the nausea goes. I still have the whole 'nothing sounds good' problem some and if I eat too much or don't eat every so often I feel sick, but overall I have been feeling better. I feel like when I do eat I eat so much in order to feel full and I really need to watch this because I end up feeling sick and i know I am consuming way too many calories. It's like when I am pregnant I am a bottomless pit and I will consume 3 times the normal amount of food that i should. My working out has sporadic. I have been going 1- 2 times a week but I really need to go more like 3-4 times. I have just felt so awful that laying on the couch is about the best I can do some days. Now that I am feeling better I am going to try and get in a better routine. One thing that I have to say that is really different this time is that I have not been craving steak. In fact steak really doesn't even sound good to me. When I first found out I was pregnant I craved it once and after that It has not sounded the least bit good to me. Also anything with a strong scent or taste kind of turns me away. I normally love garlic and onions but If my food has a lot of garlic or strong onions on it I can't even begin to eat it. I really haven't had a specific craving yet other than milk. I drink a ton of milk. I have done this with all of my pregnancies. One minute I will crave something and then the next minute I will crave something else. I was like this with Jax throughout most of my pregnancy. I have been thinking about the gender reveal party more. I am thinking I would like to do a Sunday brunch if I don't find out until November. This means that I wouldn't have it until November 20th. If I get to find out at 18 weeks then we will do a Thursday evening after people get off work. If this is when we do it then I will probably do chili, hot dogs and haystacks for the meal. I think I am going to fill a box of balloons and then open the box and the balloons will come out either pink for girl or blue for boy to reveal what it is. I really liked the pinata idea but I think it might be to difficult to have done without anybody knowing what it is. I go back and forth all the time on what I think it is I feel like there are a lot things this time that could point to a girl, but I also feel like there are a lot of things that point to a boy. Jason thinks it is going to be a girl for sure. I kind of am leaning towards a boy more than a girl. I honestly don't care either way. We will have at least one more after this one so we will have another chance at a girl if this one is a boy and I have to say i am so used to boys now and I just love my baby boys so much that I really don't think it will matter if we end up with all boys. Don't get me wrong I do want a girl still, but I will be okay if I don't have one. I am starting to feel a little overwhelmed with all the parties we will be having in the next 3-4 months. I need to get on the ball with the planning on all of them. We have the gender reveal which will be either right before Christian's party or right after it. Then we have Christian's 4th birthday party on November 6th, our Christmas party on December 17th and then Jaxson's 1st birthday party on January 14th. I have already at least got the themes down for the birthday parties. I just need to get decorations for them and finalize the menus for all the parties. Plus I need to get on Etsy and get Shirts for the boys for their parties and the gender reveal and the Christmas party. Luckily I am starting to have more energy and motivation to get these done. I have decided that no matter what I am having I am not going to do any room changing until after Jaxson's 1st birthday. I want to be able to enjoy his first Christmas and his first birthday and not be trying to do too many things and get distracted. I will have most of january, all of february, and pert of March to get ready for baby #3. That should be plenty of time! Well, I am so glad to have one trimester down. I have to say it actually went surprisingly fast overall!

No comments:

Post a Comment