Tuesday, September 13, 2011

12 Weeks



I am 12 weeks pregnant today! I am almost out of my first trimester. I am going with my weight from yesterday which was 136 lbs. I am not happy about this but hopefully I can do better in the next 4 weeks. I am still wearing my regular clothes which is good and I don't feel like I am showing yet. Some things are a little snug but I feel like it is from being bloated more than anything. My boobs have been hurting quite a bit the last few days. My morning sickness seems to have lessened some and is more sporadic. I will be glad when it is all the way gone. I have gotten lucky this time and have only thrown up twice so far. I threw up last Friday night, because I didn't eat soon enough. I am glad that the sickness is becoming more manageable. I am starting to have a little bit more energy and not sleep as much. I still go to bed by 10:00 and I sleep until 8:00 a lot of the time, but I am at least not taking a nap every day on top of that. I will say that I haven't been sleeping very good at night. I wake up around 2:00 and can't go back to sleep for several hours it is very frustrating. I have also been having really bad headaches at different times through out the day and night. I normally don't ever have any aches and pains, but when I am pregnant it seems like everything just falls apart. I have got to pick up Tylenol because all I have is Ibuprofen, so I haven't been taking anything for my headaches. My cravings have been really random so far. I haven't started craving just one thing in particular other than milk. I always drink a ton of milk when I am pregnant! Sweets have been sounding better to me than usual and steak has not sounded good, which is weird. Everyday I am in the mood for something different and some days there is nothing that sounds good. I am dying to know the sex of the baby. We are no closer on deciding on a boys name. We have decided to use Albert as a middle name if it is a boy, so then it will be named after my grandpa Folz. If it is a girl We will most likely go with Savannah Gail, so then it will be after my mom and our Aunt Susan. My mom's first name is Gail and Susan's middle name is Gayle. We will save Charlotte June for our second daughter if we have one. As far as a boy name goes I love Hudson and Jason hates it. I of course don't like any of the names Jason picks out. I think if it is a boy we are going to need lots of help at the gender reveal party with suggestions. Another symptom that I forgot to mention is that my face seems to be breaking out more this time than it has in the past. I normally never have any break outs and now I have ended up with a few here and there. Jason and I have been trying to get some things done around our house lately also. I am trying to get rid of clutter and things we don't need or use any more and jason has been doing just some odd and end maintenance stuff. My goal this fall is to have everything cleaned out and organized in this house from top to bottom, that way this winter we can start rearranging rooms for the baby. I am thinking about making my storage room into a play room, but I don't know if we can afford to loose the storage space. I plan on getting a lot done when Jason is on his hunting trip this year. I have also got to get caught up on my photo books. I am trying not to let it bother me that I have fallen so far behind in that category, but I can't help it. I just have not had the desire to sit down and make them. I need to make a list of everything I need to get done in the next 6 months and start tackling each thing one day at a time.

1 comment:

  1. I really hope you don't think I am crazy-stalker for reading this. . . .let me know if you do :)) You know I just love your blogs. . . and I love pregnancy stories. . . and I love your family. . . wait, now I really sound like a stalker! :)

    Hang in there!!! One day at a time!!!!! Each additional kid means having to let go a little more and a little more of your own expectations. . .

    ReplyDelete