I am 4 weeks postpartum today and I pretty much feel like I am back to my normal self other than the extra 10 to 15 pounds that I want to loose. The first 20 - 25 pounds always just falls off and the last 10 to 15 are so hard to loose. I feel like i am never going to get back to my regular weight. I hate having all this flab and loose skin. It doesn't help that I am so pale right now also. I still have not made it to the tanning bed. I think this second child has been a lot harder on my body. It could be that I am older and going to be 30 this year also. I think I am going to have to exercise and diet a little which I hate. I am trying to not get too discouraged with it all, but every week that I don't loose weight the more discouraged I get. I refuse to break down and buy a size 8 it about killed me after I had Christian and had to wear a size 6. I have always been between 2 and 4 and usually a 2. I knew a 2 was unrealistic after having Christian, but I was hoping to be able to stay with a 4 and when I realized that that was never going to happen, I made my peace with a 6. I refuse to go up from there. My mom has never been bigger than a 6 and she had 7 kids. I am determined to get back to that and hopefully it will be sooner than later. I have to say that I am pretty proud of myself for staying motivated and getting things done around here. I finished Jaxson's birth montage and I got half way done with his hospital photo book. I have also been keeping all the blogs updated which is a huge relief. When I was pregnant this was one thing I was so worried about. Of course I would love to be able to have the time and motivation to do everything that I want with my pictures and organizing them. I knew that having a second child there was no way to keep up with everything. I decided that if there was only one thing that I could keep up with then it would have to be the blogging. I hope eventually sometime in my life I will do everything that I want to with my pictures and photobooks. One thing I do need to work on is video taping more.I take tons of pictures, but I always forget to video tape. My goals this week are going to be to finish Jax's photo book, put his newborn pictures in frames, mail out his birth announcements, and try to do a mini 1 month photo shoot myself of him on Saturday. I am sure that will not turn out well, but I am going to give it a try. I also need to get the boys their Valentine presents. Hopefully I can get everything finished that I want too!
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment