Thursday, November 18, 2010

31 Weeks




I am 31 weeks pregnant today! I can't believe it is already Thursday again. I am going to use my weight from my doctor's appointment on Tuesday which was 154. My heart burn is getting really bad anytime I put something in my mouth I get it. The medicine helps some, but It is still so uncomfortable to deal with. I have still been craving my cinnamon dolce lattes from Starbucks, but I have been good about not getting one everyday. I am trying to only go once or twice a week now. It seems kind of weird not be carving one thing specific constantly like I did with Christian. I crave different things at different times. Sometimes I want light, fresh healthy foods, sometimes I want a good hot, heavy, home cooked foods and then other times I am dying for a big greasy cheeseburger from a fast food joint. I feel like I am all over the place with my cravings this time. I am supper excited and looking forward to Thanksgiving. I can't wait to have some of LeeAnn's Chicken and dumplings. I have been wanting these forever! I also can't wait for all the other awesome home-cooked food that we will have. My sleeping has been kind of sparatic. Some nights I sleep good and some nights I sleep awful. The last couple of nights my legs have been cramping and my back has been killing me. I have been laying on a heating pad some to help. I always have to end up getting up in the middle of the night to go pee and then sometimes it is so hard to get back to sleep after that. I really hate having to pee all the time. I don't remember having to go this much with Christian. It is getting really hard to find a comfortable position for laying and sitting. When i lay I feel like I am constantly having to switch sides to get comfortable and when I sit I can't hardly breath. I feel like I need to be stretched out a couple of inches to give me more more. I feel like everything is just so crammed in there now. It is getting really unbearable to bend over and pick things up. It sounds stupid, but it takes a lot out of me and it is getting uncomfortable. Jaxson's kicks and movements are super strong and are really starting to hurt. I swear he is bruising me internally and he never stops. I feel like I just have a thin layer of skin between me and him because I can feel his body parts so clearly. I remember being able to feel Christian, but not quite this well and not quite this early. I do know almost every night Christian had the hiccups and Jax has only had them twice so far. he had them one night awhile back and he had them again early this morning. Don't get me wrong I love feeling Jax move all the time and I will miss this when I am not pregnant anymore. I will say I am getting closer and closer to being ready to get him out though. I am really ready to not be pregnant anymore, but I am not quite ready to be a mommy of two. I still have some things to get ready before our little Jaxson arrives. I am really looking forward to Christmas with Christian this year and I really want to enjoy that time, but as soon as Christmas is over I will be more than ready to not be pregnant. I don't think I will ever be fully ready to be a mommy of two, just like I was never fully ready to be a mommy. That's why you just have to do it whether you are ready or not! I have done a good job these past couple of weeks trying to not be completely baby crazy. I think focusing on Christian's birthday helped calm me down and now that it is time to start thinking about Christmas that has helped a ton. I am getting really obsessed with Christmas stuff. There are several Cotton Color pottery things I want to purchase and I am still trying to justify getting them! I think I am about good on ornaments this year, except that I would like to find a cute one that says 'mommy to be' on it. I haven't found one that I am crazy about yet though. We are getting all of our decorations out this weekend and then probably finishing anything up that still needs to be done next weekend. I am thinking about buying new tree this year. I had planned on getting one last year after Christmas and I never found one that I liked. We really need a new one bad, so hopefully I find one that I like this year. I think we are going to take Christian tonight to go look at some. I would also like to get one for his room, since he is so excited about anything and everything that has to do with Christmas. I am looking forward to my maternity pictures. I am trying to wait until December 12th to do them. As long as I don't start to swell this will work perfect. I am excited to use these for our Christmas card also. We are going to do one pose with Christmas ribbon wrapped around my belly and I think that will look really cute! I'm also going to have her do one with a blue ribbon tied around my belly. Alisann has tons of super cute ideas for poses and I am so excited to do them. I just hope Christian cooperates with everything! Oh i have been forgetting to mention the fact that I can not see my toes any more it has been like this for several weeks now. I took a picture of me looking down and all you see is a belly. It's funny because Christian is always telling me he likes my big belly! When I look at the pictures I think man my belly sure is big and I still have two more months to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment