I am 29 weeks pregnant today! I am using my weight from my doctor's appointment which was 153. I never heard anything from the doctor's office yesterday on my glucose test. They said if everything was fine then I wouldn't hear from them, so I am assuming that I am in the clear which is great! I don't have to worry about gestational diabetes! I have been feeling pretty good this week. I have been a little more tired in the evenings and the heartburn has been killing me. I have been trying to watch what I eat, but no matter what I eat I get it bad. It used to be just in the evenings or at night when I went to bed, now it is all day long. The medicine does help and i have found that drinking a glass of milk tends to help with the burn also. My stomach has started itching more this week. It never really did this with Christian which is weird, I would have thought that it would itch more from him since my skin had never been stretched like that before, but it never really did itch with him and I really notice it this time. I have bee keeping myself all greased down with body butters to help with it. I am also keeping myself greased up to try and prevent stretch marks. I managed to not get any with Christian and I am hoping to get out of this pregnancy without any also. My mom had 7 kids and doesn't have a single one, so hopefully I will be okay also. I will say I am starting feel like I am greasing down a big fat pig when I am layering all the body butters on! This week Christian looked at me and said,'That's a big belly mommy'. It was pretty funny. All my clients when they come in have been like 'oh my, you've really grown since I last saw you'. Of course then they will add that they think I look cute, and I know they are just being nice! I do feel like I am looking quite large, but not necessarily in the belly just everywhere else. These last 11 weeks is when the baby starts putting on all the weight, so that should help balance everything out better. I might be waiting another month to do my maternity pictures as long as I don't start to swell. If I don't start swelling then it will be better to wait until mid December, but if I start to swell we will need to do them soon, so far the only time I notice swelling is when I am on my feet a lot and the temperature raises outside. I think now that we are in November we should be past anything hotter than 70 and if we are lucky hopefully it will stay in the lower 60's until December. I have been busy getting things all squared away at work with my clients I think my last day will be the 10th and hopefully I won't have Jaxson until the 12th. It would be nice to have a day off to spend with Christian and to relax at home before delivering Jaxson. He will come when he wants to do though. I am sure it will be when I least expect it. That is how my life always ends up! I also spent yesterday budgeting out our money for the next couple of months, so we will have plenty saved back for our medical bills and while I am off work. I also started thinking about Christmas presents for all my nieces and nephews and our parents. I also planned out things I need to do and things I have going on for the next 10 weeks, so I don't forget anything. I think we have something going on every weekend now until Jaxson gets here. I have decided to give up on getting my photobooks finished before he arrives. I think it is way more important to get my house cleaned out and organized. I have already done a ton of this, but it will need more especially after the holidays and Christians birthday! I have the rest of my life to these photobooks and I only have a little bit of time left to spend with Christian and to get things ready for when Jaxson comes. I am so glad that we started on his nursery when we did. It is such a relief to not have to worry about all that with the holidays coming up. I also think I would rather spend my extra time keeping my blogs updated rather than the photobooks. I will say that I am trying to enjoy this time being pregnant, but I am getting really anxious to not be pregnant anymore. There are things that I do like about being pregnant, like feeling Jaxson move all the time, but then there are a lot of pains to it also. It is definitely a lot harder to enjoy pregnancy with a little one running around that needs to be kept up with. I feel like with Christian I was able to lay down and relax more and enjoy certain things about being pregnant. I remember just laying down on the couch after my morning walk with my mom and just feeling him move around and being excited and nervous for his arrival. I would sit at night in his nursery and just look around and rock in the rocking chair and try to imagine what it would be like to hold him and feed him. I loved his nursery and it was so calming and relaxing. I feel this same way with Jaxson, in fact I am probably more excited and less nervous since I know what to expect and I know how wonderful and amazing having a baby is. I just have a hard time finding time to just sit and relax and think about it all and really enjoy these moments. I have been taking more baths because that forces me to relax, but half the time Christian comes in and wants to sit in the bathroom with me and talk. That takes away from the relaxing part a little! I do love seeing Christian's excitement with everything and that has been a lot of fun! I still have been craving Hacienda. Maybe I will satisfy that in the next week or so. I am trying really hard to not eat out the next couple of weeks. I am doing okay with it. I did take Christian to Pizza Hut to play and we got the buffet! I also had to make a quick stop on morning through McDonald's because Christian and I both were starving. I am going to see if I can make it to my next doctor's appointment with out going out to eat or getting fast food. It will be really hard, but I am going to try it. Jaxson is still moving around like crazy, but I will say the last couple of days he has been a little more gentle and not quite so hard. This is a nice change, because before it felt like he was beating me to death constantly and now it feels more like it did when I was pregnant with Christian. I'm sure he is just taking a little break and will be back at it strong and hard! I think I will be spending the rest of this week getting ready for Christian's birthday party and his actual birthday!
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment