I am 25 weeks pregnant today! I weighed in at 147 lbs. this morning. It is so weird how it is like I don't gain anything until right before my next appointment and then all of a sudden I gain a bunch. I weighed myself a couple of days ago and I weighed 144 still. My scale isn't the most accurate anyways. I go back to the doctor on Monday. They never gave me the sugary stuff to drink at my last appointment to take home for this appointment and I thought I was supposed to do it around this time. I guess they will give it to me at this appointment and I will do it in 4 weeks at my next one. I am really hoping I don't have that whole gestational diabetes thing. I didn't have it with Christian and my Mom and my sisters never had it. They say it is different with everyone and every pregnancy. I have had a hard enough time with this pregnancy and I don't want to add anymore to that. I didn't throw up this week which is good. I did puke in my mouth the other night while I was sleeping. The whole heart burn, indigestion and acid reflex thing is getting really bad. It is starting to wake me up and keep me up at night now. I remember this happening the last month I was pregnant with Christian but I still have three months to go. I can not deal with this for that long. One of my clients suggested Malox and said that it worked a lot better than Tums. I am going to have to give that a try because tums is just not touching it. I haven't noticed any swelling yet in my hands or feet which is really good. One thing that is also getting to me is having to bend over and pick things up all the time. I remember my Mom telling me about this when I was pregnant with Christian. She said it would about kill her to have to bend over and pick things up. I never really understood it when I was pregnant with Christian, but I think that was because I didn't have to constantly bend over all the time. I am always having to bend over and pick up after Christian now and it is awful. It totally wears me out and the motion of it makes me feel nauseous. I am still having weird dreams lately also. I did this with Christian, but mostly towards the end. The other night I had a dream that I went into labor at my parents house. I delivered at my parents house also. For some reason nobody believed that my water had broke and that I needed to get to the hospital and I wasn't in a lot of pain. I pushed a couple of times and out came a baby girl! The surprising thing was that I didn't freak out that I had a girl and the whole time I thought I was having a boy. Normally that would be something I would freak out about. I delivered this time at 30 weeks and she was perfectly fine. I remember not going to the hospital right away either. We all just sat around and held her and was so excited to see her. Then she wanted to breast feed and I freaked out thinking she was going to stimulate my milk and I didn't want to go through that again. Finally someone suggested that we get her and me to the hospital just to make sure that we were both okay. The whole dream was so weird! I am getting nervous that I am going to go way early because of all these dreams I keep having. Jaxson is so strong and active all the time. He has been keeping me up at nights some with his kicking. Last night he had the hiccups in the middle of the night. I was so tired but I couldn't get back to sleep because of the constant kicking. I swear he has got to either be one strong long baby or he is positioned straight up and down. I have been having the hardest time breathing when I sit down and I get full so fast when I sit down to eat. He always feels like he is right below my sternum, but then at the same time he will be kicking my bladder which is making me have to pee so bad and all the time. I know with Christian the last couple of weeks I felt like this. I don't know how I am going to survive the next three when Jax really starts to get big. Hopefully it is just how he is laying and not that he is just this big. I am curious to see how I measure on Monday. I am so irritated with my maternity pants right now. I am in between sizes on my pants. My size fours fit good everywhere but the waist and my size sixes are way too big for me. I decided to go ahead and try a pair of my regular jeans. I really didn't expect to be able to get them up over my thighs and I knew there was no way I would be able to button them. They actually fit me pretty good and then I used my Bella Band for the waist. I am hoping I can get away with this until my size six stuff fits me better. Alisann and Becky both did this all the way up until there last month. I am really looking forward to going on our semi-annual shopping trip in about a week. I have been in a nesting stage this week and have been cleaning out drawers and cabinets around the house. It feels so good to get things organized. I am almost finished with my summer photobook and I am getting in a crafty mood also. We are having craft day on Monday at Becky's to paint pumpkins and Jamie and I are planning one for in a couple of weeks. I think I am going to make a christmas wreath for our front door! I might make a fall one also. I am so excited for the holidays this year. I am really looking forward to spending lots of time with Jason's family and with mine. I really hate that we won't be going to my Grandma and Grandpa Shetler's this year. It will be the first year ever that we haven't spent Christmas and Thanksgiving night at there house. I will really miss that. On a more positive note it will be nice to not have to drag Christian to so many places and we will be able to enjoy more time at each place that we go. That will be nice for me being that I will be huge and in the last month of my pregnancy. I am still trying to enjoy everything with fall and not get to carried away with the holidays yet. I am trying to hold off until November 11. Before I officially go holiday crazy. Christian wanted to watch The Polar Express the other day and that kind of jump started me. I really can't believe how fast time is flying by right now. I know the last month will take forever, but I'm sure the next two months will go by really fast! If I get induced on the 13th of January I only have 14 more weeks until I see my sweet little baby boy!
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment