Today I went for my 2 week check up from my D & C. Everything looked really good the doctor said and she asked if Jason and I were going to start trying right away. I told her that we were and she said to wait to have one normal period first. I asked her when she thought that might be and she said probably by mid March. She said to call if I haven't started by then. She also said that I should call as soon as I get a positive pregnancy test. She wants to do blood work and monitor things more closely to make me feel more confident. She said there wouldn't have been anything she could have done, nor will there be anything she can do if the same thing happens again, but she just want me to feel as relaxed as possible. She will do an ultrasound at six weeks for the heartbeat and monitor my hormone levels the first trimester. I know it is going to take forever again to get pregnant because my cycles are so messed up and the more I stress the worst they are and I have never been more stressed about wanting to get pregnant than I am now. It will probably be another year at the rate I am going. I am trying to keep myself busy, but I am already getting very anxious. I will say I have gotten a lot of things done around the house trying to keep my mind off of things. At the rate I am going though I want have anything left to keep me occupied after March. At least then it will be nice out and there are so many things that we enjoy doing as a family outside that will keep us busy.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment