This post may be more information than necessary, but oh well. I finally stopped bleeding on Saturday. They told me I would have light bleeding for a couple of days and then a week later it may start again for a couple of days. Well mine never stopped! It took exactly two weeks for it to quit and it was a little more than light bleeding the whole time. I asked the doctor about it at my appointment and she seemed to think it was normal as long as I wasn't having severe cramps and lots of bleeding. I am just relieved to have finally stopped. This means that now my body is resetting and getting back to normal. I am hoping to have a period by beginning of March, but it may not happen until the middle of March since my cycles are usually longer. I am trying not too stress because that only makes my cycles worst. We will see what happens! Keep your fingers crossed that this goes quickly.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment