Monday, December 14, 2009

First Doctor's Appointment

I had my first Doctor's appointment today! I didn't actually meet with my doctor, but I met with the nurse practitioner. When she was calculating my due date she asked if my periods had been regular. I told her that they have been very irregular the last 6 months that we were trying, so to my surprise she set me up with an ultra sound right then. I wish I would have known that this was going to happen because I really would liked to have had Jason and Christian there. It was great getting to see the baby and t know that everything is going good. I was able to even see the heart beating a little and she was bale to pick up a few beats on the ultra sound. It was pretty awesome to see and hear! They gave me a due date of August 9, 2010. This means I am 6 weeks pregnant today! My next appointment is in 6 weeks with Dr. Leinenbach and we will get to hear the heartbeat then and we will get to find out what we are having at the beginning of March. I can't wait! Everything else was just routine lab work and information about the pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment