I weighed 132 today at the doctor. That was with all my clothes on and even my boots on. I weighed myself when I got home and I weighed 131 with everything on. Normally I weigh myself with nothing on and it looks like my scale is only a pound off. This is good to know they told me I should gain between 25 and 35 pounds. They also told me that I gained 38 pounds when I was pregnant with Christian. That's good to know for my own records. I have been feeling a lot more nauseous lately. Right now I have ben eating anything that sounds good no matter how bad or good it is for me. I figured I would buckle down and eat as good as possible after my first trimester. It seems like there are so few things that are appetizing for me, so I'm not going to limit myself even more by making it only healthy foods. I figure once it gets nice out I will be able to get back into walking and that will help with any extra unwanted pounds that I put on.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment