Monday, May 18, 2009

Waiting

We should find out in a week maybe a little sooner if I am pregnant. So far I don't really feel pregnant yet. There has been a few things that haven't sounded good to eat and I have been feeling tired lately but that could all just be in my head or could be caused by something else. Jason keeps saying that he has a good feeling about this time. I go back and forth. It took us three months to get pregnant with Christian so I kind of just assume that it will take that long again but you never know. I am getting anxious to find out. The earliest I can take a test will be tomorrow but it would be really early to tell. I might take one in the morning just for the heck of it. I've been trying to come up with a clever way to tell our parents. I hate making a big deal about things that have to do with me or making some announcement so I'm trying to think of something that would make it special for them but not have to be to big of a deal for me. I really would like to think of a clever way to tell Jason. I'm just horrible at thinking of surprises like this. Jason is so much better than me at this stuff. I probably need to decide on something soon just in case I am pregnant now.

No comments:

Post a Comment