I took another test this morning and it came back negative again. It still is a little early to find out because I'm not actually supposed to start until Monday but thought that we should be able to tell by now. I'm thinking I'm probably not pregnant since I've gotten 2 negatives. I guess we will have to try again next month. I swear I have all the symptoms of being pregnant. I've been irritable, I've been unusually tired, and I've even felt a little light headed at times. The one thing that has really had me thinking that I was is that in the mornings I have been feeling sick if I don't eat something and I felt like that a lot with Christian. Normally I don't eat breakfast but when I was pregnant with Christian I had to eat as soon as I got up or else I would get sick. I haven't been feeling quite as severe as I was with Christian but definitely a lot like it. Oh well I guess their is still a chance but I doubt it. I really hope we do get pregnant this next month though otherwise it is going to fall with my busy season. I really didn't want to have to come back to work right away like I did with Christian. I guess we will just have to wait and see.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment