Thursday, November 14, 2013
Started Again
Well, I started my period again today. I really have no idea how I did not get pregnant this last month. We had sex every other day all around the time when I was ovulating. We did it the week before and the week after every other day and I am still not pregnant. I really hate this whole trying thing! It totally takes the fun out of everything. I really wish we could just do it whenever we felt like it and if I get pregnant then perfect, but then I am afraid that I will never end up pregnant and I won't be able to get any help from my doctor because that wouldn't be considered really trying. I have no idea what we will do this next month because if I get pregnant this next month that makes me due August 21st which puts me having the baby around August 14th. This is Jason's busiest time of year at work. I am really busy at work also, plus I will have Christian starting 1st grade and Jax starting Preschool. I really don't want to miss out on any of these important events with the boys and I don't want to be stressed with this baby in case it is my last one. I want to be able to spend every moment I can undistracted with my little newborn. I also know though that God knows what is best and he will do what is best for our family and I just really need to trust that he will do what is right for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment