Saturday, August 25, 2012
Tracking Third Cycle
Today I started my period again. I have to say I took 3 different pregnancy tests this month and I was freaking out! They all came back negative but I was almost a month late! So much for being regular this time. I have an appointment for my yearly check-up in september, so maybe I will ask Dr. Leinenbach then if this seems to be normal to her. I am now weighing in at 130 lbs. which is pretty good for me. I would love to lose 10 more pounds, but I am definitely going to work on losing at least 5 more pounds. I have been craving a G.D. Ritzy's cheeseburger so bad! I have been good and have been resisting the craving for over a month now. I am going to try and not have one until I reach my goal of 125 lbs. I figured it will take me until at least the end of september or beginning of October to reach this. I have been counting calories and only eating around 1200 calories a day and I have been walking about 3-4 times a week now. We are still thinking about not trying any sooner than next Spring or summer. We will se what happens though! Our only source of birth control is the pull and pray method and we all know how well that worked with Lucas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment