Thursday, May 3, 2012

6 Weeks Doctor's Appointment

Today I had my 6 week Postpartum check up. Everything looks good and is healing good which is a relief. I weighed in at 142 lbs. today. This is better than what I weighed after I had Jax, but not as good as after I had Christian. I weighed 133 lbs. at my 6 week check up after I had Christian. I asked Dr. Leinenbach about having a vaginal delivery the next time and she said that we would just have to see how things go but that there is a chance that I could have one if I really wanted to. I do really want to have a Vaginal delivery the next time if it is the best thing for the baby. I hated having a C-Section this time for so many reasons. Some of the reasons may seem silly, but I hated it so much. The recovery was so much worst and so hard having little ones at home and I know that I will still have little ones at home the next time also. I hated not getting to have everyone in the room with me. I hate that I don't have any videos of Lucas' birth. I hate that it took so long before I could hold him and I have no pictures of Jason holding him  for the first time. I am okay with all of this because of the situation, but I just don't think that I could voluntarily chose to do that if I don't have to. Well, hopefully we have at least a year before we even think a bout trying for baby #4. I know when the time comes to make the decision I will leave it up to Dr. Leinenbach completely and let her do whatever she thinks is best.

No comments:

Post a Comment