I am 25 Weeks pregnant today! I weighed in at 148 lbs. this week. I am staying steady at a 1 pound gain a week. I guess I can't complain too much about that especially with all the holiday parties and food we have been going to lately. I am still walking 2-3 times a week. I would love to make it to tristate at least 3-4 times a week but I just can't seem to find the time to get it in. Maybe once things slow down with the Holidays I will be able to get into a better routine. I have a bad cold this week. My sinuses are so congested and it makes it super hard to breathe or sleep at night. I have had to take Nyquil a couple of nights just so I could get some sleep. I know that is probably really bad but I had to get some sleep. My heartburn is getting really bad also. The medicine helps but it doesn't get rid of it completely. I hate this part of pregnancy. It is starting to get harder to bend over and pick things up with my belly getting bigger. I had to finally break out a maternity shirt to wear on Saturday night. I can still wear a few of my shirts but I am going to have to get out the maternity ones this week. My jeans fit good still but I am definitely wearing the belle band all the time now. I haven't had too many craving s this week. I am really enjoying way too many sweets. I am guess I have been kind of craving peanut butter and chocolate lately. I do have to say I am tired of being pregnant at the holidays. I have been pregnant the last three Christmases and New Years and I am going to make it a personal goal to not be pregnant next year at this time. Jason and I were talking the other day about how excited we are getting to meet little Lucas. I am excited to have and hold another sweet baby boy. I try not to think about hoe crazy my life is going to become and focus more on how exciting it is to have another member in our family. I just hope that I am able to keep up with everything in my life at the same time. I am going to need some major organization in my life the next couple of years. Lucas has been moving like crazy this week. I feel him getting stronger. It is not painful yet which is good. I'm sure soon enough he will be kicking the heck out of me. I know Jax never stopped moving and it hurt like heck. I feel like I need to simplify my life more. I have no idea how to do that but I am going to have to figure something out. I think I might have to skip wearing a Christmas themed maternity shirt this year. I just haven't found one that I like and I really don't want to wear the same one as last year. Maybe I can do something for Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's day this year. I have so many things I want and need to do and so little time it seems like!
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment