Tuesday, October 11, 2011

16 Weeks



I am 16 weeks pregnant today! Things are moving right along. I am going to use my weight from my doctor's appointment yesterday which was 140 lbs. I don't even think I am going to waste my time ranting about my weight this week. Let's just hope when I go back in two weeks it doesn't change. My gag reflexes have been super sensitive this past week but I think it from this cold/cough I have. I haven't been feeling too nauseous lately which is great. I have been having a craving for pumpkin pie and I finally got some yesterday. It was really good! I also had a pasta craving on Friday so we went to Olive Garden and took care of that craving. Fried foods haven't been sounding the best lately. I think it is because they always mess up my stomach so bad. I have been having more and more heartburn. I have had it pretty much since I found out it just keeps gradually getting worst. I have been taking medicine before I go to bed for it so I don't wake up in the middle of the night. I of course have to pee all the time which is a pain. I am still wearing my regular clothes and I am still able to get my pants buttoned, but I have muffin top unless I wear my size 6 or 8 pants. I am hoping to make it at least another month before having to get into any maternity clothes. I need to order Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas shirts again to wear. This past week has been a blur. My Uncle Mark died unexpectedly on Thursday after being in the hospital since Tuesday night. We had a lot to deal with with that. One of my good friends got married on Saturday and I did the hair for it, so that was a little crazy, but I was happy to do it. Then we went and looked at that house again and Jason started doing a couple things to ours to get it ready to put on the market. I think we are going to put a offer on the house at the end of this week or the beginning of next week. I keep having mixed emotions on it. I love the house but I'm not sure I am up for all the remodeling that we will be doing before and after we have this baby. If I wasn't pregnant this would be perfect but since I am pregnant it really throws more of a time crunch for everything. especially since we will be replacing all the floors, doors, casing, molding, and painting everything in the house. This all will need to happen before the baby comes. I am also not willing to move from my house until middle of January at the earliest. That only gives us two months to get the house in shape before the baby arrives. I was stressing out before we found this house, now I am going into overload thinking about everything. I have decided that I am going to take things one day at a time. I am also going to take one room a day in our house now and start cleaning and organizing. I am going to start with our master bedroom today! I think If I just tackle things in small doses it will seem much more manageable for me. right now I am just flat overwhelmed and we have so much going on socially for the next several months. I also need to finish planning for the gender reveal party and for Christian's birthday party. I haven't even gotten Halloween costumes for the boys yet. One reason is that Christian keeps changing his mind on what he wants to be and another reason is finding the time to go get it. I am going to to take him to Nick Nackery to look around sometime. Maybe we can do that tomorrow. One exciting thing this week has been that I think I have felt some movement. They have just been flutters, so I am not 100% positive yet, but it is fun and exciting to think about. I should feel something more definite this week I am thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment