I am 23 weeks pregnant today! I weighed in today at 144 lbs. I have still been feeling good for the most part. I did throw up again on Sunday morning. I think I just needed to eat something sooner. One thing I have been noticing is that when I am super busy at work and I don't have time for a break I notice I am feeling a lot of pressure in my lower abdomen. I'm sure it is nothing. It is probably from standing and the extra weight pushing down. I also feel like I have to pee all the time. I know when I was pregnant with Christian I had to go more often than usual, but this time is really ridiculous. It seems like every time I turn around I have to go pee. I am starting to get annoyed with it. I must be carrying Jaxson lower or something. My gums are still bleeding like crazy when I brush my teeth and heartburn is starting to get worst. When I was pregnant with Christian towards the end it got really bad, but it started out that when I ate pizza it would be bad. We had pizza the other night and I had heart burn really bad that night. It kept my up tossing and turning. I haven't had to deal with swelling too much yet. When I was pregnant with christian it was really bad, especially at the end. I am hoping that being winter I won't have to deal with that as bad. I at least hope the swelling holds off until after my maternity pictures and the holidays. We are doing are maternity pictures about middle of November. Alisann says it doesn't look good unless you have a big belly. She said if you do them too soon you tend to just look fat. I am a little worried about how fat my face will look, but she said she can pose me so it won't look that way. I originally was trying for October, but she said that would be too soon. I am looking forward to these. I really regret not doing them when I was pregnant with Christian. I felt stupid going by myself and Jason thinks it's gay to have pictures of him kissing the belly or putting his hands on it. I could kind of see his point, but now that we have Christian I think they will be really cute with the three of us. I am so excited that we just about have the nursery finished. I love going in there and just sitting and looking around. I did this a lot with Christian, only we didn't get his nursery finished quite as early. One reason have been on the ball is Jason doesn't want to mess with it during hunting season and I don't want to mess with it during the holidays.We should have everything finished in Jaxson and Christian's rooms with in a couple of weeks except for pictures. I am hoping we will have all of our projects finished around the house before the holiday season starts. I really want to be able to relax and enjoy the Holidays this year. I think Christian is going to be so much fun at Christmas and I can't wait for Thanksgiving. I love all the yummy food! I swear I have a serious obsession right now with buying baby clothes and things off Etsy. I am going to try and hold off some for a couple of weeks. This is when Alisann and I are taking are semi-annual shopping trip to Cincinnati. I am so looking forward to this. We are going to shop till we drop. This one might be really bad since we are both in baby clothes mode. I am hoping we might have time left over to stop at Lush to pick up more bath and body products. I'm sure we won't though. We never have enough time before the stores close. If I keep going the way I am going on clothes I don't think Jax is ever going to have to wear the same thing twice. As far as clothes for me go I have had a really hard time finding things that I like. I have had to order almost everything off the internet because the stores have no selection what so ever. I just got my order in from Gap this week and that has helped a lot on my clothes selection. Once the weather cools off I will be in good shape as far as clothes go for myself. I still need to find me something for Christmas and stuff to wear while in the hospital and going home from the hospital. I am also going to have to buy me some Uggs for the the fall and winter. I want a pair of house slippers and I would like a pair of the croquettes. I might have to get me another pair of Sperry's while I'm at it also. That should take care of me for the fall and part of winter. Even though the weather is still hot I am really excited for fall to officially be here today. It is supposed to cool off next week and I can't wait! I love all the fall scents and I have been lighting all my fall candles this week and I have all my fall soaps out. I need to pick up some fall decor, but I am not going to go crazy with this this year. We have too many other projects to worry about right now. One last thing I forgot to mention is how much Jax has been moving around. It is non stop. I swear he never sleeps. he is supposed to be getting his sleep patterns down now and I don't think he is doing a good job. I hope this doesn't mean I am going to have a bad sleeper on my hands. He even keeps me up at night sometimes with his moving and kicking. Christian was active when I was pregnant, but I don't remember him being this active. Maybe it has something to do with it being my second one.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment