Monday, March 29, 2010

Ovulation Tests

This morning I took one of those ovulation tests and the result came back as positive! This means I will ovulate in the next 24 to 36 hours. I used these tests one time before when we were trying last time and I had read the instructions wrong, so they basically ended up being a waste. This time I read everything thoroughly and I am pretty sure that it is right. This means we are going to try in the morning and maybe tomorrow night also. I am trying to not stress about this, but I can't help myself. I should be able to get a positive result (if I am pregnant) as early as April 8. I think I am going to take a test on this day because I am way to impatient. I should start my period if I am not pregnant by April 13. It's so frustrating not having a regular cycle. I am trying to stay focused on things to keep me busy for the next two weeks. I need to et my picture albums organized and I ned to get things ready for our vacation. I can't wait to be laying on the beach in Mexico. Christian is going to have so much fun. It is just what we need right now.

2 comments:

  1. Is it like a stick-test where you pee? I don't even know how that works? IS THIS TMI for me to ask, haha :)) Do you know about mucus observations and quality of mucus to look for? Sorry if getting too personal here. (Becky is going to make fun of us if she reads this.) Just remember to relax, not stress, and all in God's time. Right? Right. When do you leave for your trip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ovulation test works just like a pregnancy that you pee on. The tricky thing is there is always two lines and you have to go with the test that has the darkest line and then you actually don't ovulate until 24 to 36 hours later. It is kind of confusing I think. I read about the mucus stuff, but I feel that isn't always right with me either. I am trying not to stress but it is so hard. Hopefully we will get it on the first try this time and won't have to worry about it next month.

    ReplyDelete