I am 11 weeks today and I weighed in at 133. I have been feeling so much better. I still have a few moments of nausea every once in while. A few strong smells will bother me sometimes and if I don't eat when first get hungry then I will start to dry heave a little. All in all I feel much better! We go to the doctor on Thursday to hear the heart beat. I am really excited and nervous for this appointment. I am so afraid that I am going to get there and there won't be a heartbeat. I will be so relieved once it is all over and we hopefully have a good report. I keep feeling little flutterings here and there. I know they say it is too early to feel any movement from the baby yet, but sometimes I wonder if it could be the baby. I think we are going to have a small get together whenever we find out what we are having to reveal the sex of the baby to everyone. I am so excited to find out what we are having. I can't help but think it is going to be boy, because I feel so much like I did when I was pregnant with Christian. My mom never felt sick with any of her girls and she felt just a little sick with both of her boys. It would be nice to have another boy so Christian could have a brother close to him in age and also because Alisann is having a boy. I don't think I am ever going to be able to make it all the way to March. I don't know how my sister becky does it. She is going to have her fifth chid and the only one they found out with was their last one. We are all dying to find out what she is having now. We only have another month till she delivers!
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment