Monday, September 14, 2009

Quick Update

I haven't posted anything in awhile because their hasn't been anything to post. I took a test on Friday afternoon and it was negative. I was supposed to start on Saturday but of course I still haven't yet. We really didn't try much this month so I'm not surprised that I'm not pregnant. I really am starting to get a little worried that maybe something is wrong with me. My sister Alisann is still not pregnant and My sister Becky is able to find out next week what she is having. She says she isn't going to find out though. I am definitely not happy about this decision. We are all dying to know what she is having. Jason and I will probably go at least one more month, maybe two with not trying very hard. Then I guess we will get back on schedule after that of our every other day thing. At this point I hope I don't get pregnant until November or December so then I will be due in either August or September. Then we would have the summer to go boating with Christian. Regardless of when I get pregnant I will be thrilled to death to be having another baby.

1 comment:

  1. okay, i know i am totally butting in here :)) especially since we really don't know each other :)))) but i just wanted to recommend a book to you, it's called The Art of Natural Family Planning Student Guide ($16 on Amazon, don't know if library would have it)--only the NEW ediciton with the couple and baby on front NOT the old edition (bleh). Anyway, it's great for really getting an idea of when that 48 hour window of fertility really is in order to achieve (or in my case, avoid) pregnancy.
    Good luck with everything.
    :)
    M

    ReplyDelete